Welcome to ACTC
Our commitment is to working with clean technology and alternative energy businesses to develop strategies in tapping the capital markets, going public and developing a successful aftermarket, expanding our clients institutional and retail audience in a credible and impactful manner.
- Corporate communications;
- Corporate financial advisory;
- SEC Advisory;
- Offering memorandums and registration statements;
- Corporate housekeeping;
- Media and marketing development and support; and
- Web development.
- Workshops for investors and brokers on investing in alternative energy and clean tech
Four Reasons You Should Be Investing in Alt Energy and Clean Tech
1. Unprecedented Support on Global Scale - driven by climate change, rising energy costs, energy security and need for energy independence.
2. Rising Tides - The International Energy Agency estimates $550 billion needs to be invested in renewable energy each year between now and 2030 if we are to limit GHG concentrations to 450ppm of C02 (which would have a chance of limiting the avg. increase in global temperatures by 2 degrees Celsius, a level many experts already think is unsafe).
3. Energy is Fundamental - Current forecasts are for the world economy to double by 2030 - driven by growth in China and India. The world population is also set to grow at a similar pace, from 6.5 billion inhabitants today to about 8 bililion by 2030. Developing and newly industrialized countries will account for about 95% of this growth. This will impact global energy demand significantly. The World Bank estimates global energy consumption will increase by about 50% over the next 25 years. Against this backdrop, alternative energy will become increasingly critical.
4. Find Out Where Everyone Else is Going and Get There First - We think one of the most basic ways to build and increase wealth in the capital markets is to anticipate where the markets are heading and stake a claim early in the game. The writing is on the wall. The Alt Energy and Clean Tech sectors are going to receive hundreds of billions in investment and will experience explosive growth in the coming decades. However, the current global economic crisis has all but priced this growth out of the sector due to short-term uncertainty. We see this as a truly unique opportunity.
Contact us at 760-798-4938 for more information.